Thursday, 12 January 2012

Back frm Paris

This Paris trip got my cravings for mussel fixed! A must visit to Leons to have their mussels and me alone can finish the whole pot! Yums. Leons is more like our Brussels sprouts in Singapore, comes with free flow of fries too. But the fries frm Brussels sprouts definitely win hands down. Freshly cut thick slices of potatoes.!! Washed down ur tummy with a glass of ice cold beer!!!! Wooohoooo!!!!

Thou I've got my craving for the mouth fixed.. But my craving for the Bags left untouched :( the Chanel I wanted go get were out of stock in whole Paris. Goodness. So in the end, I left lafayette empty handed. Thou I feel proud that I left Paris with no damage to my pocket and nv swipe my card a single time there.............. I still feel a lil ... Upset. LOL


But it's ok!!! Saving money to buy bigger things. Like a house? The boy and I finally applied our house! Hahahaha hahhaha!!!!! Can't contain my excitement and can't wait for the ballot result to be out!:)) goin to ikea is such a happy time for us now cos we can start visualizing how we wan our future home to be:))) really love it that he makes the effort to stay over with me .. Spending more time tgt :)) thanks my love!!! In another few days its Gona be our 27 months tgt:))) I love you baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment